Jheric

Hello from Philippines!

Glad to be here. I'm new in watch repairing, about 1/2 year of flying springs across the room and scratching bridges and also a lot of hairspring distortion. :)
~ a lot of hours finding tiny objects on the floor.

I'm match in control now.
Getting used of my tools.
 Thank you WRT

Regards, Jheric

Thank you guys!

20 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi Jheric welcome to the forum, Checkout a site arsiclock@yahoo.com  A watch school run by Israel Angeles in Manilla  a very knowledgeable man in the horological world has some useful tools for quartz watch repairs. 

Thank you for the information, Will add that on my manila tour. 

@watchweasol May I ask, do you know where to buy staking tool, dumont tweezers, cleaning solution and etc. in manila ?

Hi Jheric,  Most  use EBAY to source tools and parts,  but Iam sure if you have a look on the web there will be suppliers in The Phillipines. Threr are a few in America, Jules Borel, Esslinger both used by our American cousins ou Cousins.uk , AG Thomas,HSWalsh,Meadows and Passmore (clock  parts)  Gleave & Co in England. Hope you find this info useful.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.