• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I always habe been Interessen in mechanical watches since I was a young man. Now as I‘m retired I starten to „fix“ watches. I bought some Tools and a timegrapher. All watches now are optimized in accuracy. Except a Revue Thommen with a ETA 2824-2 movement. I stripped it  partly, cleaned und libricated it and reassembled the Parts. Now ist is working even worse! Seams I have a lot to learn.... Glad to be here Reinhard
    • Absolutely not. Even if you have the best fake Rolex in the world and no one can tell it's not fake you always know.
    • You'd be way ahead if you'd have taken off the roller, which you knew, so no empathy here! (We all take shortcuts that bite us in the butt sometimes)
    • Had the head of screw strip off the mainspring barrel arbour. Tried to use a bergeon screw extractor and failed. So I set the arbour up in a lathe and graved a small cone center. Then I used circuit board drills and progressively drilled out the center. And after two broken bits, I finally got the insides loose. Then I went on my Stereo Microscope and picked out loose parts using rodico and a small pink screwdriver.   All worked well. Now to find a new screw. The main mission was to replace a broken mainspring. And here is the broken mainspring.     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    • I should have. Now I have a major repair. And I was so so close Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro