Hello from the Philadelphia Area, East Coast USA

AlamoJoe

Hello,

I'm located on the East Coast of the US in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Home of the Philly Cheese Steak, the Liberty Bell, commuter traffic and a world class local Philly accent.

I am a neophyte hobbyist in the world of horological dissection. I have tools (and want more), magnification, lighting, and an Ikea Tray on the dining room table for my workbench.

I'm learning mechanical movements and am currently disassembling a Tissot 670 Chronograph (Analog and Digital) in order to replace a missing pusher. I'm interested in gathering info on what the procedure is to give it a thorough service. Not sure about replacing all the o-rings on the other existing 3 pushers and crown assembly...you will see my traffic on this project shortly.

v/r

AlamoJoe

Hi Joe.

I'm a Philly boy, born and raised ... so, my condolences. ;) This forum is great for getting right to the issue, so you've come to the right place. I would recommend, that if you keep working at the dining room table, you either get a low chair or an raised surface to work on, or your neck and back will start to hurt. And, buy the Mrs. flowers. :D