• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Tony,   It likely just needs a service and new mainspring. That amplitude is on the lower side.
    • I agree your own with your own diagnosis, your watch can use a new mainspring at service time.
    • Terrific I understand this thanks!  That's why it feels like the second hand responds proportionally to the amount of force applied like it slows stops or even reverses.  I appreciate the fast answer to my question.   Well the SKX in my opinion is completely overrated but the case is lovely I'll just get the case aftermarket along with a sapphire crystal and build a custom skx, this seems to be a very cool and popular thing to do!  What I can't figure out is if the 6R15 is the best choice for this and what dial options I"ll be able to use. Any way about whether Seikos are made in Japan and the 7s26 is a good movement to learn on, well ok I appreciate your words of wisdom but it's going to be taken apart sooner or later. 
    • Replace seals and insure your crystal has a tight fit and the problem  may not advance further. 
    • Canon pinion is too tight, if you did take apart, first oil the canon, refit and advance the hands couple of turns around the clock to spread the oil, it should loosen up, if it didn't you may have to broach the canon.