Greetings from Tucson

monastic

Hi, I'm Broderick and I'm fortunate to be working as an intern at a local clock shop. They hired me based on my clock hobbyist skills, but they really wanted someone to do watch repair and I'm loving this more than anything I've ever done for a living. Mark's videos have, of course, been instrumental to my learning and I'm already able to contribute significantly for my employers. But I'm also still just beginning what I hope will be a long and satisfying avocation. Thanks to everyone for making this forum a friendly and accessible resource.

Hi and thanks@oldhippy and@nickelsilver.
LOL@Nucejoe, yeah everything in AZ is weaponized and will draw blood, even the mesquite trees think they're cacti!
I was working in a junkyard my first year year there, I remember being attacked by furry black ants the size of jellybeans a couple of times, and thinking I was rid of roaches after leaving the damp Deep South (SC and GA) but they were bigger and more aggressive!