Seiko Walkthrough

Seiko 70xx series are my favourite movements, there are lots of information on the web about them.

The "My Retro Watches" youtube channel have a tutorial on the 7025, which is quite similar but with only date complication while the 7019 has date/day. There is a video of the disassembly and two videos on the assembly.

Liani has a good tutorial on the assembly of the 7009, which is exactly the same as the 7019 but in yours there are two incablocs more than in the 7009.

And finally I'm attaching the 7019 technical guide that you need for the dial side, and the 7005 technical guide you'll need for the train wheel side.

Hope this helps.

Seiko 7019A - Technical Guide (HQ).pdf Seiko 7005A - Technical Guide (HQ).pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aac58 said:

Seiko 70xx series are my favourite movements, there are lots of information on the web about them.

The "My Retro Watches" youtube channel have a tutorial on the 7025, which is quite similar but with only date complication while the 7019 has date/day. There is a video of the disassembly and two videos on the assembly.

Liani has a good tutorial on the assembly of the 7009, which is exactly the same as the 7019 but in yours there are two incablocs more than in the 7009.

And finally I'm attaching the 7019 technical guide that you need for the dial side, and the 7005 technical guide you'll need for the train wheel side.

Hope this helps.

Seiko 7019A - Technical Guide (HQ).pdf 1.08 MB · 0 downloads Seiko 7005A - Technical Guide (HQ).pdf 1.77 MB · 0 downloads

This post is tutorial by itself.