Dating Fusee Pocket watches

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good reference book for helping date English Fusee leaver and verge pocketwatches.

I find the English Fusee pocket watches interesting, but there is very little reference material on them.

There are a couple of good websites and Archie Perkins gives a lot of good information on how to repair them in his books, but on dating them I've not found much.

Yes one way if by the maker names, but I'm looking for a good general reference book on the progression of the watches as I know the pillars on the plates and hands are useful in helping dating them, but I would like to know more.

Anyone got any good recommendations for a book to buy, or out of print one to hunt for?

Tony

I will add I'm aware of Christopher S Barrow's book, 'The English Fusee Lever Pocket Watch : Its History, Development, Service and Repair' but I've seen several less than enthusiastic reviews of his books, although I do already own his  book 'The Pocketwatch'