Hello everyone.

Hello everyone. Another new person joins the group (me). Found this forum while looking for a safe way to clean a vintage watch dial. I have watched all of Marc's videos in the past and didn't realize he had a forum as well or I would have joined earlier. I have been repairing pocket and wrist watches for a couple of years now and it's a hobby that keeps me busy. I try find different types of movements and complications to work on so I have something different every time. I started with pocket watches and worked my way to wrist watches as I gained confidence in my abilities. There is still a lot I don't know, but I am learning. And I thank Mark for teaching me without even knowing I was there watching his videos. My two latest projects are a Waltham 18 size P.S. Bartlett pocket watch, that needs a new fourth wheel pinion and a Landeron 48 chronograph I just purchased that I hope only needs a good cleaning and oiling. Thanks for being there guys with your advise. There a lot of us who need it.