Helbros pocket watch

So I got this Helbros pocket watch for far too cheap. I cleaned it up and she went off ticking but one place I cant get yet is the mainspring because i don't have winders. So she was running steadily but i wine up this morning and wasnt working. I wound it up and felt there was something wrong. Well there's only half the mainspring in it. In top of that when I tried to wind it up O was using a screwdriver in the screw holding the ratchet wheel and as I was winding it up it did something and broke the screw inside of the mainspring barrell arbor. So I need a new mainspring and arbor. I have an old Croton pocket watch that looks the same but that is too thick of a mainspring and barrell. The problem is that i cannot figure out what this movement is. And instead of just needing a balance staff for my croton I need barrell arbor and balance staff. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks0e6d8d26de925168ef2c82a8e6d388ee.jpg8bab7e296ae810ebf533d03f3bb40ec9.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Though an interesting read it didn't help. I did some digging and it looks to be a Moeris 16d though i cannot confirm that for sure because I think that's a chronograph movement. Either way I found the exact same watch on the bay for $40 and talked the seller into $25 which is exactly what i paid for this one and that one runs great but is missing the seconds hand. So problem solved... If anyone can confirm it's a moeris of appreciate it so when i go to service it i can find parts. Thanks

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk