Thank you Rogart63

Today this package from sweeden came in mail, containing 11blacd escapement wheel, donor  @rogart63 .

Following fourteen years of in to do box  I will hopefuly  bring my bulova snorkel back to life and  soon, I will post a picture of it on watch of today thread.

Thank you Rogart63 for this gift, very precious to me. In appreciation of your generosity and in your name, I make sure to pass on three winding stems to the novices and three balance staffs to experienced learners. 

I have no problem shipping small parts.  

IMG-20190723-WA0000.jpg

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

What a nice gesture  rogart63:woohoo-jumping-smiley-emoticon:Its things like this on this wonderful forum that make the place  it is. :thumbsu:

If i have the parts i am willing to share. I can't use them in a lifetime. And lots of the movements are in bad shape .But some parts look fine. Could be hard to sell if i can't guarantee they are 100% perfect either. So as we all tinker with watches in here and can inspect the parts i send.  It's nice to help out . Some other time it's maybe me that is searching for some hard to find part. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, MrRoundel said:

I concur, rogart63 is a jolly good fellow. He sent me parts for a movement a couple of years back. Saved my bacon. :Bravo:

I was in this predicament with no available instrument for small payments. No online source domesticaly.  Real nice of Roger to help. I say that pass on program can be real life saver if in the true spirit. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add my poundsworth and appreciation:-

Rogart63 also sent me some watch parts a couple of years back and, like others' on here that have found out, 

Rogart63's kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity, resurrected (In my case) an old watch from oblivion.

He is, without doubt, a Gentleman.

(Yes, I did "thank him." )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1