Where can I download the C07.121 movement decomposition diagram? What is the reason why the movement of the watch is particularly low after the watch is cleaned? Do the plastic parts inside the movement need to be cleaned?

9 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Clean the plastic parts in  Ronsonal lighter fluid. 

Why always the suggestion of using something that contains oils, perfume, and other contaminants, especially on an high precision modern mov't that's not what you want. For an hydrocarbon type of cleaner, petroleum ether should be used. 

Then regarding plastic parts, even if they are resistant to most chemicals, aggressive cleaning is rarely needed. Personally I would use Isopropylic alchool (IPA).

I could not find online a technical sheet for the C07  (Powermatic 80). Probably so far the Swiss have been able to limit distributions to authorized centers. However since the mov't is a straight derivative of the 2824-2, I would use that as start reference, and attached it here.

_C_T_CT_2824-2_FDE_481688_24.pdf

Edited by jdm

More to this. The C07, as the OP picture shows, has plastic (better said, synthetic material) escapement.  Now, despite the pattern seems to be OK, it possible I think, that the machine can't compute amplitude correctly. 160° seems way too low indeed. Was that before disassembly?

在 2019 / 7 / 15 6: 05 PM , ro63rto 说 :

不知道的技术手册 , 但我一直在清洁我的塑料部件在 seikos 和大部分的钟表爱好者和我知道。
不只是在热水中或在超声波清洗机手表。

我的手表机芯 (Elma 机器清洗 , 但清洗后 , 将有运动的各种问题。( 指运动 ) c07111

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, jdm said:

More to this. The C07, as the OP picture shows, has plastic (better said, synthetic material) escapement.  Now, despite the pattern seems to be OK, it possible I think, that the machine can't compute amplitude correctly. 160° seems way too low indeed. Was that before disassembly?

C07 I have a very low swing after reassembling it. I don't quite understand whether plastic parts need to use oil such as 9415 or what kind of oil is needed?

15 minutes ago, perfectkyo said:

How can I properly maintain a C07 movement? (2824 movement maintenance method can not be used in C07 movement)

Read the last pages of the  WUS thread I have linked above. There are images from the technical manual and the lubricant for pallets - TH7. Available e.g. from Cousins UK.

Edited by jdm

1 minute ago, perfectkyo said:

Is there such a complete drawing?

As mentioned before already nothing can be found free online. The people that posted these images on WUS thread have access to ETA technical database. You can use just the critical oils mentioned above or obtain the service manual from someone that has access.

Just now, jdm said:

As mentioned before already nothing can be found free online. The people that posted these images on WUS thread have access to ETA technical database. You can use just the critical oils mentioned above or obtain the service manual from someone that has access.

Thank you very much for providing this information.

4 minutes ago, ro63rto said:

???
No idea what you wrote

Google translate is always helpful

My watch movement (Elma machine cleaning, but after cleaning, there will be various problems with movement. (refers to sports)

1 hour ago, ro63rto said:

I've found that the C07.121 calibre is based on the ETA 2836-2 (DAY/DATE) movement so you could download the technical manual for that one and follow it.

Unfortunately I didn't have a C07.121 at home right now but I might have become a bit confused, but doesn´t the C07 have the day at the top like an ETA 2834-2? Just to show the differences beween the movements I post a couple of pictures, as you can see they all are based on the 2824-2 but the 2834-2 has a plastic ring around it to make it an 0.5 ligne wider.
The 07 is an 2824-2 with some synthetic light weight parts and a low beat (21600) balance swing, day ring  used mainly by Tissot, Certina and Hamilton. The changes in beatrate and escapement was made to increase time in the power reserve.

Tissot2.jpg

Tissot1.jpg

• Like 1

Unfortunately I didn't have a C07.121 at home right now but I might have become a bit confused, but doesn´t the C07 have the day at the top like an ETA 2834-2? Just to show the differences beween the movements I post a couple of pictures, as you can see they all are based on the 2824-2 but the 2834-2 has a plastic ring around it to make it an 0.5 ligne wider.
The 07 is an 2824-2 with some synthetic light weight parts and a low beat (21600) balance swing, day ring  used mainly by Tissot, Certina and Hamilton. The changes in beatrate and escapement was made to increase time in the power reserve.

Tissot2.thumb.jpg.8d4b87b93a2b2f9882007e99d022783f.jpg
Tissot1.thumb.jpg.1d01e322c5a415f19589afcaa8fa8231.jpg
Quite right, my mistake, got confused with the model numbers