eta 900

Gentlemen, I'm doing my first service and it looks like I got myself in a pickle. This is just a hobby right now, and services are so expensive. So im doing a benrus and i have the plate in my movement holder and it popt out

Now i see a part what looks like a washer or spacer. Idont know where it came from, what am i goig to do? I cant find a drawing on movement ETA 900 dose anybody know where it goes?
*** tweazers and toothpick are pointing to the mystery part.

20190714_110357.jpg

20190714_110246.jpg

Yes the boys are right it is the crown wheel bearing, I took some shots for you so the parts will go into correct place.
You also have to remember the screw for these parts is left threaded, it will tighten if you turn the screwdriver anti clockwise, rotate to the left.
Just a frienly tip, always try to organize the parts in the same way as you took them of use small containers, wash them in the same fashion, being organized and methodical is one of the keys to success.
Below is how a small diary could look like... Just snapp and pop with the camera as you go all pictures of the process is valuble in the end.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HSL said:

Yes the boys are right it is the crown wheel bearing, I took some shots for you so the parts will go into correct place.
You also have to remember the screw for these parts is left threaded, it will tighten if you turn the screwdriver anti clockwise, rotate to the left.
Just a frienly tip, always try to organize the parts in the same way as you took them of use small containers, wash them in the same fashion, being organized and methodical is one of the keys to success.
Below is how a small diary could look like... Just snapp and pop with the camera as you go all pictures of the process is valuble in the end.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thank you this has been a great help I can stop scratching my head now