Bracelet resizing, Rado Diastar. Not sure if genuine, any advice?

I picked up a lovely Rado watch for my wife which I need to resize the bracelet on, but I can’t see any pins or slides.  I bought it online and the seller had listed it just as a lady’s watch with a very bad photo, so I took a chance and got what is a bargain if it’s a copy and a massive result if it’s real.    At first glance it looks very well made, the bracelet clasp is well engineered and there is a serial number on the back.  What I need to know is firstly how to adjust the bracelet and secondly, how to tell if it’s genuine or not.  

Thanks in advance for any suggestions at advice.  

Alan.  

BFB42106-8675-4A68-AE32-56587E6D686B.jpeg

6E8C5B28-F5E4-4F8F-A321-00C2108FE461.jpeg

it doesn't seem to have quite the slick-and-shiny look that a genuine Rado would have ... but that could just be the rather grainy pictures! Also the crown looks too wide in relation to the case...!

What's engraved on the caseback of the watch? And if you pop off the back what movement is inside? If there's nothing on the back or it's a super-cheapo movement inside then it's not genuine.

If it isn't genuine the bracelet may still be built the same way Rado does it so if you're not seeing any obvious pins  look and see if the advice here offers any way forward: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f222/rado-true-ceramic-ladies-removing-links-220841.html

Thanks for the reply.  The pictures don’t do it justice, it’s quite shiny and appears very well made. There’s a serial number on the back, but I wouldn’t know the difference between a good movement and a cheap one if I’m honest, so I’ll assume it’s not genuine.  It cost less than a tenner on eBay as nobody else bid on it. Once again, thanks for your help, I’ll check the link (no pun intended) 

It's, of course, a counterfeit, and not even that well made. Below how a genuine similar one looks like, from Chrono24.
As suggested you should open it not just for curiosity but to check if there is water ingress or battery leaking.

11662435h_v1562998676881.jpg

Edited by jdm