Build a noname watch with an ETA 2824-2 movement

So the time has come to do a small tutorial on how one could assemble an own noname Watch out of parts harvested from the deepest
coners of the web. I took a look in my drawers and after a stiff G&T I decided there might be parts enought to make a try.
This should not be looked as the final solution but rather as a complement to Everything else created out there.
The tutorial is a 50+ page Collection of Pictures and Words in a PDF format which makes it possible to read it offline too. The Pictures are mine original works so you could even use it as a 
slideshow at your next Company party!

The result from mine attemt looks Little like this..

BW_44.jpg

How to assemble your own watch.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nucejoe said:

The good news is, I have got couple of SS cases for a perfect fit with ETA 2824 and most eta automatics.

The bad news: I need and expect an escapement wheel for bulova 11blacd in return .:lol::geek:.

Regards

Have a escape wheel for a Bulova  11 blacd . If you like i can send.  Maybe we can do something as i same as HSL from Sweden . No charge for me but do HSL want the case feel free to send it to him. Send me a PM and we work something out. 

22 minutes ago, rogart63 said:

No charge for me but do HSL want the case feel free to send it to him

Thanks for the offer but I'm not in a need for a watch case right now, maybe someone else wants to try out a build?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSL said:

Thanks for the offer but I'm not in a need for a watch case right now, maybe someone else wants to try out a build?

I read the thread now properly and see that you already done a build.  My offer stands if Nucejoe needs a escape wheel . Have one that looks okay . 

• Like 3

On 7/14/2019 at 1:59 AM, rogart63 said:

I read the thread now properly and see that you already done a build.  My offer stands if Nucejoe needs a escape wheel . Have one that looks okay . 

Thank you @rogart63 , for sending me the escapewheel. I will pass on three winding stems and three staffs to forum members in appreciation of your generosity. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...