On 7/12/2019 at 6:28 PM, oldhippy said:

From what I can remember, it fits in so the little tail points up to engage the click.

download.jpg

yes i worked it out just after i posted but i had trouble getting it to fit(it seemed a little to long) i then some how bent it and when i tried to pick it up it pinged away across the room so i will have to resort to obtaining a replacement.happy days!B

On 7/13/2019 at 1:10 PM, Nucejoe said:

I guess the pic is just for desplay, are first and second gears in right jewels( place)?

Regulator arm is unconventionally close to the stud. 

get what you are saying about the regulator arm as for the rest that is how it was when i dismantled it.any help with the right positioning of the gears would be most helpful!B

20180130_172439.jpg

1 hour ago, berniethebolt said:

get what you are saying about the regulator arm as for the rest that is how it was when i dismantled it.any help with the right positioning of the gears would be most helpful!B

I took a picture without the balance fitted just so you would get a feeling of how it is put together and where wich wheel goes, I would put the regulator in place last of all. If you need any other pictures just ask.

Omega_Drivetrain.jpg

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, HSL said:

I took a picture without the balance fitted just so you would get a feeling of how it is put together and where wich wheel goes, I would put the regulator in place last of all. If you need any other pictures just ask.

Omega_Drivetrain.jpg

thanks HSL thats just perfect.B

• 2 years later...
On 7/14/2019 at 10:16 AM, HSL said:

I took a picture without the balance fitted just so you would get a feeling of how it is put together and where wich wheel goes,

I notice in one of the pictures you took the balance wheel out but you still have the pallet fork in? I find it's really common on a lot of YouTube videos that they show the pallet fork as being one of the first things to go in for assembly. It would really be nice if you didn't do that. It can actually go in almost at the very end. Makes it a lot easier to put the wheels in if it's not there.

On 7/13/2019 at 5:10 AM, Nucejoe said:

Regulator arm is unconventionally close to the stud

then I agree the regulator arm is definitely not where it should be. This is where googling the movement number sometimes you can find pictures the movement and see where the regulator approximately should be. Like for instance there is a website even has pictures of the watch and pieces you might find it helpful.

https://watchguy.co.uk/repair-service-omega-geneve-calibre-1012/