Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,

Another vintage tool from a long gone watch repair/jewellery business that I haven't a clue what it is or what it's for. 

It may be for a specific watch or clock, I don't know.

Both ends are squared/rectangular.

It measures 9cm / 3.5" from tip to tip.

The handle may be made from some sort of plastic...(?) I'm not sure.

No markings on it.

Anyone know what it is, and what it was used for?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...