Sign in to follow this  
gary17

omega numbers

Sorry me again

does anyone know what the case number on omega cases mean.

I know what the first three numbers mean but not the last three.

As i say anyone know?

be lucky

gary

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Thanks dadistic for your tab bending tech. I have tried a variation of it with the goal of not bending at the point of contacting dial and it does work well. I did put too much pressure at that point when I broke the one tab and I could just feel it was going to happen. And thanks for the dial dot info too as this was another method I wondered about, And, AndyHull, I don't know what the dial is made of but I think it is brass. I'll take a closer look at it later.  Thanks 
    • Thanks for that. I'm in the middle of designing a replacement part for one of my clapped out old microscopes. Once I've printed that, I suspect your hand press will be the next thing to come out of the hot plastic spaghetti machine. Now all I need is a 3D printed robot to crawl round the floor looking for those tiny parts that have made a bid for freedom.
    • I'm interested to know what the tool is. On various other forums it mentions a tool. Most of the threads I found are from around 2010 and dead. 
    • You can also highlight text in a previous post, and a highlighted option box *should* pop up to "Quote selection". Like a lot of things that should just work, this can sometimes be a bit hit and miss, so try selecting the text again if it doesn't work the first time. See the example below. Just to avoid confusion, the above is an image, so it generally wont work if you try to select part of an image, but will work if you select text. Try highlighting this BOLD text to see what I mean.     
    • Vise grips are mentioned, if you want to do that or any other brute force method that is, of course, entirely up to you.