Tisell ST25 winding issue

I just purchased 2x Tisell Pilot with ST25 movement. One of them is performing pretty well on timegrapher so I consider keeping it.

I noticed however that when I turn the crown, with every turn its smooth for 1/2-2/3 of the rotation and then gets hard to turn for  part of rotation. When I push through with the crown turn it gets smooth again. There is the same issue when I wind the watch or when I set the time, both when I turn forwards or backwards. Both watches have similar behavior but for one its barely noticeable and for the other one that runs better it is really noticeable. Is this a common issues? Is it fine to use this watch or should it be returned? Does this issue endanger the movement lifetime? 

Thank you!

Hi   What you describe sounds like a bent stem, either causing the crown to bind on the pipe or on the internals( keyless work), whatever it needs investigation as continued use will only lead to futher problems, possible bent /broken teeth in the keyless work.

I received info from the shop that it is common issue due to "strong seal" and should not cause any movement wear or damage.

Do you think it could be the reason when only part of a turn is resisting?

Hi  To the best of my knowledge the crown should turn freely with out resistance, If the seal in the crown is worn or buckled in any way it could cause the problem you describe. also check out what CaptCalvin  mentioned as that is a distinct cause if the move ment has been but in on a skew causing the stam to rub on the tube.