Jump to content
  • 0

Practice with shock spring


6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
5 hours ago, WatchMaker said:

That looks useful!

What the spring is called? It's a Diashock i.e. Seiko's shock protection system.

Thank you.

I can only seem to find pictures of the flower type design and not the one pictured above so was a little perplexed.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, rogart63 said:

Only seen them on newer 7 series movements and some newer Seiko movement. They are a pain in the ....  to put back. 


I played around for a couple of hours, then left it till the next day and made my little tool which did the trick.:woohoo-jumping-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...