• Similar Content

• By rduckwor
      Stainless steel or copper/beryllium?

Thanks,

RMD
    • By rduckwor
      Early 60's Elgin 10K Shockmaster. I suppose one of their attempts at water proofing a watch (see the crystal and gasket in the second picture). The question is how to get the crown off (Its wobbly when pulled out to the set position and I am certain it contains a gasket) so I can remove the movement? Dis-assemble the keyless works in place so I can grab the stem and unscrew the crown?? Thanks.

• By Lenj
      Hi all,
      Strange I have two Fema clock movements to repair, both with broken mainsprings and one with a broken click spring, can you please tell me, are the click springs readily available???has anyone bought one, if so where from?
      Photo attached of good click spring, this is the type that I need.. 
      Hope you are all well..
      Thx Len

• By rduckwor
      Ideas on where to find a suitable assortment of studs?  Cousins has round and square, but Elgin uses a wedge shaped stud.  File my own?

Thanks,

RMD
    • By rduckwor
      Does anyone have a source for the two - ended shock springs for a 7s26 movement.  My is in the Netherlands.  Not the three lobed DiaShock , but the cheaper two-ended.  I cannot locate them on Cousins or Ofrei.  Sieko "hold spring" P# 0015703

Thanks,

RMD