Hobby watchmaker and vintage watch collector

Hi all! My obsession is vintage watches and i have collected a few.. so therefor i had to learn how to fix them. Ive started this fantastic hobby about three years ago and i dont practise it every day but when i get a break from family life and work. Up until now i normally hang out in klocksnack.se which is a swedish forum for watches and there we have a section for this great hobby. I must give a shout out to @Markwho gave me the confidence and knowledge to pick up the tweezers! Such helpfull great videos, thank u! Im also on instagram where i mostly post pics of my watches and not so much horology but every now and then! :) looking forward to post what i can and ask questions i might have.

Cheers!

Thnx a bunch! It's fascination because the nicest place and most friendly on my other forum is the little corner of watch repairers :) Having som problems with my Elma super elite not cleaning as good as an ultrasonic so im going throgh some threads here trying to find something ive missed :) Lots of good stuff here and i cant believe ive missed out all theese years!