Hi All, 

My name is Paolo Gramigna, I'm 73 years old and I'm from Italy.

After many years, since I'm now retired, I restarted an old hobby and I'm trying to learn how to repair pocket watches, and probably I'll build a pendulum regulator.

I'm collecting now the tools, and I'm starting with "easy" pocket watches, not very expensive.

I hope to find advice and experience here!

Paolo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By santijyomaha
      Hello everyone! I am Santiago and this is the first time for me in a forum. I have always loved watches but since I found an spanish-language facebook group on vintage wristwaches the past year I´ve started to become obsessed with them. They are fascinating.
      I came across this forum through the Watch Repair Channel on youtube. I have been searching for a watchmaking school here in Argentina and I couldn´t find any but a couple of places where they give "watch repair" courses. However, I am really interested and until I start attending any of those, I decided to go all by my self in the learning. I´ve been watching youtube videos, reading blogs, and I am even currently reading the Donald De Carle book on watch repairing.
      I hope you can all teach me and gide me in the learning process.
      I am really happy that I found this forum! 
      My best wishes to all of you!

(Sorry for my english)