Hi All, 

My name is Paolo Gramigna, I'm 73 years old and I'm from Italy.

After many years, since I'm now retired, I restarted an old hobby and I'm trying to learn how to repair pocket watches, and probably I'll build a pendulum regulator.

I'm collecting now the tools, and I'm starting with "easy" pocket watches, not very expensive.

I hope to find advice and experience here!

Paolo

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By santijyomaha
      Hello everyone! I am Santiago and this is the first time for me in a forum. I have always loved watches but since I found an spanish-language facebook group on vintage wristwaches the past year I´ve started to become obsessed with them. They are fascinating.
      I came across this forum through the Watch Repair Channel on youtube. I have been searching for a watchmaking school here in Argentina and I couldn´t find any but a couple of places where they give "watch repair" courses. However, I am really interested and until I start attending any of those, I decided to go all by my self in the learning. I´ve been watching youtube videos, reading blogs, and I am even currently reading the Donald De Carle book on watch repairing.
      I hope you can all teach me and gide me in the learning process.
      I am really happy that I found this forum! 
      My best wishes to all of you!

(Sorry for my english)