Smartwatch

I got this smart watch off ebay about 6 weeks ago for blood pressure, heart rate etc. My problem is when I work up a sweat the dial shows up a milky bloom, there is also some spots on the glass inside fungus?? and also what looks like the processor ? over heating??  and shows up when the dial is not showing time etc..I have got a couple of photos to show, best I can get that shows what is actually  happening... I emailed the seller and he said to send some photos which I did he cam back with can I take it to a watch repairer for them to check, surely the cost of fixing if it can be fixed will cost more than the £30 I paid for it..Am I right to say I don't want this watch repaired of replaced and ask for my money back. I know it's only £30 but know this can't be fixed or can it, I know nothing about watches..

Thanks for any help.. Len

IMG_3121.JPG

IMG_3122.JPG

IMG_3131.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_3139.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 1:43 PM, yankeedog said:

Take the back off,set the watch in the sun.inspect gasket or for lack thereof. Replace or properly reinstall.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me and for the advice, I will try that now. I did not want to take the watch apart in case it invalidates the warranty, but just been informed that there is NO warrany, only for the first 30 days, Chineese rubbish. I know this is not our usual mechanical watches I only got this for the blood pressure and heart rate etc was not expecting them to say no warranty is given, I though all new goods had 1 years warranty..I will not be buying from them again,

Thanks again

Len

• 1 year later...

Smart watches are the kind of thing that you need to order from the store. And only after you read the reviews on them. On ebey you could slip a defective watch. Unfortunately, this happens. I'd buy new ones if I were you. For example, I have a Michael Kors Sofie Smartwatch. I chose them very carefully and bought them only after reading the review on find your smartwatch. You can certainly fix them, but they will already be bad.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.