Seiko 5606 movement for "open-through glass" application

Is there any difference in the 5606 movement depending on whether the model of Lordmatic movement it's in is opened through the caseback or through the glass? I'm looking to swap out the movement on my watch, which is accessible through the caseback, and am wondering if a 5606 movement found in an "open through glass" model would work?

This should be posted in "watch repair help".... anyway.

I believe there is no difference. Questions like this also suit well SCWF (thewatchsite.com), that is were all the Japanese vintage lovers hang out. Many are very knowledgeable.

When removing the movement while changing the crystal out i must've somehow damaged the balance wheel spring. Figured it would be easier (for me) to swap out the movement then trying to repair it. Also, how does one remove the crystal from these "open through glass" cases?
Gonna have to be way more specific than that. There are multiple ways but first give us the 5605-xxxx code on the rear of said watch.

Sorry, it's the 5606-7030
Ok
Best thing you can do is Google
Seiko 03. Casing guide

Should be the first result. Download the PDF and look up your watch in the front index. It will appear as 5606-703
It will tell you on the indicated pages what you need to know.