Replacement interval for Rolex SS bracelet pins?

Greetings.

While replacing replacing the '81 vintage bracelet on a Rolex after checking serial number, a pin just fell out of the clasp. That doesn't instill great confidence for wearing it out, does it? :oops:

So I'm wondering what the recommended interval for replacing the pin-set is? I'm sure this one is past it, as in never been done.

Well, I thought it would be a relatively easy find. But nooooo....

The pin measures .95mm at its largest point now. It has corrosion and wear, so I suspect it is an actual 1mm pin. It also seems that a .95mm pin might be a tough get. And I suppose if .95mm was large enough, it wouldn't be falling out, yes?

Any thoughts for sourcing this bracelet pin for Rolex jubilee band? The length is 15.5mm. Again, it appears to be straight on both ends. And again, it is worn and corroded. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

From 28 seconds into the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aphVSzced9I it looks like this bracelet uses a knurled pin type. 

You mention Cousins and I see they do them in 0.90 and 1.00 diameters (although only in whole mm lengths). Now knowing the pin type name, if these look like a match to what you have, you might have better luck sourcing an exact match somewhere else though.

Edited by WatchMaker

Thanks, WatchMaker. The pins I'm referring to are the once in the clasp, rather than the one holding the individual links. It looks like I can get long pins that can be cut down. The good thing is that the pin that falls out is held in safely while the clasp is clasped. Thanks again