Rolex 4130 help/advice

Since i started this hobby around 4 years ago my patience and ability to keep a cool head has really been tested, i think i've reached a new level of frustration with this Rolex Daytona chronograph spring.

I've spent many hours trying to get this spring to stay in place, it really is driving me absolutely crazy now.

Below is a picture before i removed everything

As you can see the spring presses against the part with the roller jewel. I'm having trouble keeping it in place once i've bent it around. Even if i manage to get it to sit in place and install the train wheel bridge, the slightest movement causes it too 'spring' out of place.

There seems to a lot of movement in the hammer jumper. However i can't see anyway to prevent it?

Am i missing something blindingly obvious here? What is your technique for installing this spring?

Is there a bridge that goes on over that piece that's rocking, in order to stabilize it? Maybe loop a piece of unwaxed floss around the end of the spring so that you can put tension on it once the bridge is in place? Or a something that will hook it from the outside of the movement? Just thinking out loud. At least that's what I call it. Good luck.

Edited by MrRoundel

Hi guys, 

There is no individual bridge for this particular part. It Is covered by the train wheel bridge, which is really frustrating. 

See here in the service guide

The spring is quite strong and doesn't appear to be damaged. I've put a small amount of grease on it, the problem being that when I manipulate it around to sit on the jumper (the part with the roller jewel) that part is not at the correct height due to the the amount of movement in the parts. 

I'm going to try and wedge something under it. If anyone has ideas please do let me know