Hi interesting content in this forum

I have just retired and not long SInce buried my father. He was a life long repairer of clocks and watches. Of course I have his stock to deal with which is sitting on my study floor

I also have two clocks in an unfinished condition. Any advice for someone in my position

Welcome from Perth Western Australia.

My condolences for your father.

I guess firstly what are your plans?

Do you want to learn watch and clock repair for a hobby, as you will obviously have all the tools, or do you just want to sell everything.

If you want to learn start watching Mark's videos on watch repair and get a couple of books and get some cheap basic second hand watches to practice on and single train clocks and start asking questions on the forum.

If you want to sell ebay is probably your best way to go, for parts sort out into groups and sell as lots, so tools do some research as the cheaper ones are probably better sold in lots, but the more expensive ones by themselves.

Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Take some time and think of what you would like to do. Don't sell anything until you have made your mind up. You might regreat it.