Battery / Movement for a Zeitner Aquagraph

Hi.  I'm new to the forum.  I have a modest collection of watches that we've bought over the years.  One is a Zeitner Aquagraph that was opened up to replace the battery, which was subsequently lost before the replacement battery was ordered.  The movement appears to have the name Ronda on it and looks gold plated.  What I need to know is what size battery this takes and if that's not the problem, is the movement worth replacing?   Thanks in advance for any suggestions.          

We need to see the movement or for you to get the number off of it. If it has a black frame the number will be on the frame, otherwise it will be in tiny numbers on the plate. Most of them are from the 500 family and use a 371 battery. Very common battery for Ronda’s.

80f1f88248e4e6428227c6acad370607.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks.  definitely 715.  I've seen these movements on ebay for about £5 or £6.  Is that right, are they that cheap?  I saw the same watch sell for about £25, so it's obviously not worth spending a lot on, but I'd rather repair it even if I spend a disproportionate amount of time on it.  I assume it's not difficult to remove the wider?      Thanks again.