• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• here's a shot of the inside of the case back.  Best I can manage.  Can't read the fine print but I listed it in my last post      
    • Hi everyone. In Australia we get pretty hot and muggy weather in the summer and I did not want my oils and superluminova to degrade. So I made up storage container for the expensive oils and superluminova.I lined it with aluminum foil from a baking dish. It has a valve at the front for fumes and any needed air exchange. The great thing is the temperature stays around 10 degrees c no matter the temperature outside. It's good to protect your investment from degradation. 
    • here's a shot of the inside of the case back.  Best I can manage.  Can't read the fine print but I listed it in my last post
    • watchweasel, yes I'm having fun with it.  Polishing up the case while waiting for the $1.00 battery from Amazon.   Make: Chopard Numbers on the back: 340677 and beneath that number, 4103 Inside the case back there are a number of stamps and etchings, including: LUC (stamped) which Chopard says designates their highest quality in-house work, made only at two locations in Switzerland 750 (stamped) designating gold this etched at 6:00 o'clock: "MS 10/09/19" In the center - the Chopard logo image with balance scales beneath it and "750" stamped between the scales beneath that, "TM 19735" etched. I wish I could take a nice close of the inside of the case back but it's all to small for anything I have to take pics.  
    • Esslinger.com beats CousinsUK in quality and typically price, especially with Swiss Bergeon tools and tool kits. Esslinger offers tool kits for beginners as well, starting at like 60 USD. That is where I started off, even though it hasn't progressed to much.