Technical Data Sheet ETA 2370

Thanks.  Have that parts list from somewhere.  I was referring to the tech sheets data pages under resources on this site.  I was hoping to get that for oil data, etc.

The 2370 is listed but when you select it it displays:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

Then there is a button to "Contact Us".  I did that and received no response.

I have the watch together by now.  Was just wondering why it seems to be missing.  The file was added in 2015 and list a number of views.

15 hours ago, nichod said:

The 2370 shows up in the directory but there is nothing there to view.  Only an error message displays.  Anyone have an answer?

Interesting your both having the same problem because I didn't have any problems getting the PDF? Then the PDF is identical to the one you posted above it's just the parts list. The problem is especially with the older watches you're lucky if you get anything at all, usually it's only a parts list. They didn't generate technical documentation for every single watch showing lubrication. So the way around that problem is to find something similar today like what I'm going to attach where you can get the modern lubrication requirements. Then I'm also attaching a Omega document which talks about lubrication. Typically in the technical communications that do talk about lubrication then they still assume that you know what you're doing it and you don't get a guide showing quantities etc. which is covered in the Omega documentation.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&ETA_2370

ETA 6497-1 28.11.2016.pdf Omega 8645_WI_40_rules for lubrication CousinsUK.com.pdf

I had the same problem when trying to access some tech sheets. I wonder if these files have become "unfriendly" to different browsers than someone's preferred one. I use Firefox that is pretty well up to date, so I'd think it would be OK. However, methinks that sometimes it depends on what company (ies) are involved in the hosting. I find Google notorious for throwing wrenches in everyone else's works. I'll try it in my dreaded Chrome, and see what happens. Cheers.

OK, even with the dreaded Chrome, the files show up as "unavailable" for me.

It looks like the link that HSL provided above is a different name than the ones that are linked to from what I get on the page here in the Technical section.

https://www.watchrepairtalk.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=29781

https://www.watchrepairtalk.com/service_sheets_technical_data.html/eta/2370-r69/

The one that works for me is the first one. The second one is what I got linked to from section itself, FWIW.

Edited by MrRoundel
Added links

Ah.  When you say Google, you've said it all!

Thanks, gentlemen.  If it is the parts list I already have then good enough.  Just wondering why I couldn't see it.

And thanks for the Omega rules for lube.  Had not seen this document.

Am in the process of restoring a 2370 in a Wyler owned since new.  Just wanted to fill the file with info.