• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cousinsuk have there own size chart. Which i think is the best. Esslinger have the right one that most other use. U should need a tap 8 crown. As for the crown. older Tissot used a domed crown without logo.    Watch Stem Tap Chart _ mm Size Reference Chart _ Esslinger.com _ Esslinger Watchmaker Supplies Blog.html
    • I get it....and I honestly dont blame them. However theres much more to the story primaruly shitty customer service. The bottom line the price between a tag aquaracer and the Oris TT1 is $0. The reason why I went with the TT1 was its smaller size. With that said this saga has taught me a couple things.......Oris uses a cheaper grade movement and their quality is much less than the TAG do youre better iff with the TAG in the end. For me back then I had no concept of movements etc etc and though each watch manf made everything in house. Had I known then what I know now I wouldnt have purchased the TT1. Hopefully anybody in that same situation may stumble upon this thread and be warned as I was not. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    • Not surprisingly, an ETA 2824-2. https://www.atlantic-watches.ch/en/shop/retro-vintage/worldmaster-original/2355/worldmaster-original?c=80 But a price of RON 125,  or €26 seems too good to be true.
    • What is an "adjustable escapement"? Even the cheapest mov.t can be rate regulated, while adjustment is a sort of obscure art which if you ask about,  you will be told that "starts at the mainspring". Whatever that means 
    • Certainly is not ORIS only that does this, have a read below. Since mechanical wristwatches moved from being a common and necessary items to luxury and fashion the Swiss and Japanese will take all the money they can,