Anyone know what this tool is?

jdrichard

It's a roller remover. That one has a couple of extra inserts, usually it's 3. I think it's a goofy tool for removing rollers but the inserts are probably handy for pulling hands or other odd friction fit pieces. I don't think Bergeon has sold them for 30 years or so.

• Thanks 1

I was looking at this last night roo.

I thought they were lantern chucks for screws, but couldn't figure out its purpose.

The 2 screws on the side of the base and the 2 on the top of the base what is their function?

The top two do not pass through the bottom of the base, as I thought they might of until I saw the other photos.

3 minutes ago, Tmuir said:

I was looking at this last night roo.

I thought they were lantern chucks for screws, but couldn't figure out its purpose.

The 2 screws on the side of the base and the 2 on the top of the base what is their function?

The top two do not pass through the bottom of the base, as I thought they might of until I saw the other photos.

The extra thingies (spindles/runners/chucks whatever) go in the base and are held by the screws. The above tool has two more than normal which throws the logic off.