chronometer grade.

I think a chronograph grade movement powers this, like the iconic ploprof. So unless its service time, it should keep excellent accuracy.  

Regards 

Was just serviced in 2017. Papers from Omega stated it had a crystal swap, bracelet and case refinishing and overhaul. So it should be good to go for a few more years. Does anyone know how many years between servicing does Omega reccomend?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, jameswarner1011 said:

depends on use, but start thinking of servicing after 4  to 5 years.

J

Was just serviced in 2017. Papers from Omega stated it had a crystal swap, bracelet and case refinishing and overhaul. So it should be good to go for a few more years. Does anyone know how many years between servicing does Omega reccomend?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, noirrac1j said:

Co-axial chronometer grade.

Ah, co-axial, I love them, though I don,t have one. Is this the one that fork delivers impulse both in clock& anticlock? Omega bought the design ( british designer)  for less than $25 developed and solely owns and makes the pieces. How would you like to adjust pallets on them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• A faceted crystal has ..faces but not a lip. Seiko did not use glue often, and the crystal will not leave by pushing with a thumb. Fortunately, Seiko helps watch repairers by classifying and documenting the case construction, here we have an "A" as stamped on the case back. Attached the guide. A good discussion is at https://www.plus9time.com/seiko-case-back-information BTW, I recommend the OP to use the "Watch Repairs Help & Advice" section when it's repair question like this. One advantage is that there answers can be rated and marked as resolving.   1982.03 Seiko Case Servicing Guide.pdf
    • Well abused Elbon.DIY leather strap.
    • Hi Jeffie and welcome. With the Seikos you’ll fit right in   Have fun and chat away.
    • Thailand. I thought Mark mentioned Taiwan in one of his videos and perhaps mistook it as a joke. I've not traveled much.  Been in the Rome airport a few times and spent a few weeks in Greece, but never lived anyplace more exotic than Kansas City.  Living in the Ozark hills was culture shock.  You know how far I have to drive to buy anything like decent scotch?  It's a day trip!  I would love to see the U.K.  Give up my artillery and move there?  I don't think so. I suspect Mark is having at us.  I suspect he has made so much money off of us he has moved to a large country estate!
    • Hi, Im a new member and wanted to introduce myself. Ive been collecting watches for about 4 years and just fascinated about the watches themselves, the movements and the history of the brands. I own one of my grail watches as a gift to myself for being with the same company for 25 years. It is the Seiko emperor tuna sbdx014. All my other watches are lower mid tier watches. Mostly Seikos and a few micro brands. Thank you so much and looking so forward to learning from all of you Jeff