Vintage watch help

The five star admiral Longines, looks genuine, original hands, dial. Good brand.

Evidence of moisture inside the case therefore the movement. I would remove the back, peak inside, send picture and test the set mech, winder. 

Moisture damage to the dial, greately reduces the value. Aprox $350

The vulcain, dial is looks suspecious, examine close see if painted, see if the word swiss appear at six oclock. $30

Tissot, check the extend of water and other damges inside, $25

Seiko chrono aprox $150

Between the two of us, take ths GUB home, very liitle work. Best of the herd. Don,t know a price.

The Russian one, just that its chrono. Values not much.

My appraisal is usually ignored.

• Like 1

The five star admiral Longines, looks genuine, original hands, dial. Good brand.
Evidence of moisture inside the case therefore the movement. I would remove the back, peak inside, send picture and test the set mech, winder. 
Moisture damage to the dial, greately reduces the value. Aprox $350
The vulcain, dial is looks suspecious, examine close see if painted, see if the word swiss appear at six oclock. $30
Tissot, check the extend of water and other damges inside, $25
Seiko chrono aprox $150
Between the two of us, take ths GUB home, very liitle work. Best of the herd. Don,t know a price.
The Russian one, just that its chrono. Values not much.
My appraisal is usually ignored.
All of these watches are mine. I'm just waiting on them to be shipped. Plus alot of seikos as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jameswarner1011 said:

All of these watches are mine. I'm just waiting on them to be shipped. Plus alot of seikos as well.

Enjoy em in good health, I would post a query for advice on how to the longine dial, or have it cleaned.Unless experienced you shouldn,t attack the dial.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

the reliance will likely have a seiko movement akin to the 66..The ones I have seen were sold by croton as their budget line, something like a caravelle by bulova.

Edited by yankeedog
content
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jameswarner1011 said:

Do you know what movement the admiral 5 star is expected to have?

I thought NuceJoe would say the caseing on this one is unique he usually has a sharp eye, I haven't seen it before since the most of these came with an 18k gold case.

Depending on what year the watch was produced it came with a range of different movements, here is a selection..

calibre 340
calibre 501
calibre 506
calibre 507
calibre 508
calibre L 636.5
calibre 1753
calibre 6651 

Since your watch looks like a 70's piece I would guess it should have a calibre 50X inside, but this is a tricky one..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSL said:

I thought NuceJoe would say the caseing on this one is unique he usually has a sharp eye, I haven't seen it before since the most of these came with an 18k gold case.

Depending on what year the watch was produced it came with a range of different movements, here is a selection..

calibre 340
calibre 501
calibre 506
calibre 507
calibre 508
calibre L 636.5
calibre 1753
calibre 6651 

Since your watch looks like a 70's piece I would guess it should have a calibre 50X inside, but this is a tricky one..

Ranfft says its a record which longine acquisitioned, yours should be  recod  or longine 508 .mine is to change date by repeated pushing it dosn,t , you guys have a pic of the date jumper?

• Like 1

Ranfft says its a record which longine acquisitioned, yours should be  recod  or longine 508 .mine is to change date by repeated pushing it dosn,t , you guys have a pic of the date jumper?
When I get the 5 star I'll open her up and we can look at it

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, manodeoro said:

May I guess the Reliance could have Lorsa ?
Possibly a P72 or P72A ?

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

Lorsa is of course a possibility..but since I didn't see the word FRANCE at the bottom of the dial.I thought JAPAN.

Edited by yankeedog
Spelling

Lorsa is of course a possibility..but since I didn't see the word FRANCE at the bottom of the dial.I thought JAPAN.
That Reliance really looks like my Leon Piraguet 17 jewels ... case/bezel/crown/hands/etc ... even the design of the dial is similar except mine has a Lorsa P75 inside.
That's why I thought about a Lorsa P72

2 hours ago, manodeoro said:

That Reliance really looks like my Leon Piraguet 17 jewels ... case/bezel/crown/hands/etc ... even the design of the dial is similar except mine has a Lorsa P75 inside.
That's why I thought about a Lorsa P72

Entirely possible! I have a Leon piradet with a slava movement..so who knows!

• Like 1