• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• If you are in no hurry I could stripp one keyless down and make a small tutorial of it.  I seldom use the Moebius 8000 anymore but put it on at request   If one would buy some luricants and don't bother  about the mainspring it would be a setup like this.. Fine oil Moebius 9010 - On the escapement parts (It's here you can use Moebius 8000) Thick oil Moebius HP-1300 On the most other parts which needs to be lubricated  Grease Moebius 9504 Like on the winding pinion and so on.. Special for pallet stones Moebius 9415.  
    • Okay, I made a bit of time to get this project moving forward, it may take me a year at this rate. I had to get another cylinder as the original had all the pins bent. As you would expect nothing fits, therefore I had to bush the new cylinder to fit the shaft. I also had time to polish the fly and rebush it. A note, I added a photo of getting it level for those new to clock repair (horizontal and vertical) as these are long pins and if off a bit forget about them working smoothly. 
    • Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum.
    • A faceted crystal has ..faces but not a lip. Seiko did not use glue often, and the crystal will not leave by pushing with a thumb. Fortunately, Seiko helps watch repairers by classifying and documenting the case construction, here we have an "A" as stamped on the case back. Attached the guide. A good discussion is at https://www.plus9time.com/seiko-case-back-information BTW, I recommend the OP to use the "Watch Repairs Help & Advice" section when it's repair question like this. One advantage is that there answers can be rated and marked as resolving.   1982.03 Seiko Case Servicing Guide.pdf
    • Well abused Elbon.DIY leather strap.