Bergeon 4509 silicon 7

AP1875

I bought some Bergeon silicon 7 to put in my grease container for gaskets.

How much of the silicone should I remove from the bergeon container onto the foam pad (I think it is a 5 gram container of grease)?

If I remove it all from the Bergeon container and put it in the foam will it store OK?

This grease is pretty expensive so just want to check before I make a mistake.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how much you need on the foam pad to grease the gasket sufficiently, so was wondering if there is some left over on the foam it will be OK to use next time. So if that was the case I could just empty it.

Basically I don't really know how to use the product with the foam pad, so just wanted to check as it's expensive.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

There should always be some left over on the foam, you should be able to grease about ten thousand gaskets before needed to add grease. (Slight exaggeration, but it lasts a long time.) When you find that gaskets are coming out too dry for your liking, add some, maybe the size of a green pea, and spread it around on one of the foam sponges. If you put tons you might saturate the foam and the gaskets come out with way too much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1