The postman's called

Johnnie

• 1 year later...

Hi Jameson, I am sorry that I haven't replied earlier to your question. I have not stripped the movement down as yet, but will do sometime next week. Since this pandemic started I haven't been playing with watches ! Instead I have been replacing two bathrooms from top to bottom and the kitchen, the house was like a building site, watches and dust don't mix so the watch department has been packed away. I had to get the house sorted because I couldn't stand the nagging and I bruise easily ! Long gone are the days when I could defeat the wife with superior footwork. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread but yes the barrel has no lid on the Ronda 1239-21. Also I have recently discovered that you probably want the winding stem in the setting position when removing otherwise when you go to put it back you may push the winding clutch off the yoke....I did twice. I now know the keyless works and calendar complication very well!

Edited by Razz