Are you a member of any watch / clock Association?

I'm just wondering how many people here are a member of any association?

There are still quite a lot of Associations / Clubs / Guild / Institutes around the world and I'm just interested how many people here are members of one, either because you are training through them, or joined just to find like minded people.

I'm a member of the 'Master Clock and Watch Makers of Western Australian Inc' which is a not for profit organisation for promoting Horology and also runs the school I have been studying at for the past 3 and a bit years.

I just recently graduated from my course so have paid the difference and I moved up from an associate to a full member which will allow me to be more active within the association.

I'm sure we must have atleast a few members of BHI here, but what other organisation are people members of, or are thinking about joining. Just interested to know.

• 3 months later...

Thinking about BHI (and doing some of their exams just for fun and to stretch myself) but at the moment just a member of Epping Forest Horology Club where I’ve been learning for a couple of years via evening class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk