Question about click springs

Lc130

Hi

A beginner question:  I lost a circular click spring.  I believe that the end at the 7 o'clock position was bent down and the end at 5 o'clock was up.   My question is whether they are also made with those ends bent in the other direction (7 up and 5 down)?  I was going to order a package of 100 assorted but not sure if it's assorted sizes and/or direction.

Thank you

13 hours ago, jdrichard said:

An Orient is not a Seiko movement, I believe

Of course is not. Orient is (partially ?) owned by Seiko, but that is never mentioned by either company. Orient is left free to do as they please and apparently there is no technical or marketing exchange, except for the usage of the magic lever. As it happens with Citizen also, most mov.t parts are next to impossible to find.

In case you haven't read about it, the technique of placing a single-layer of clear plastic bag over the movement, manipulating the spring through the plastic, is the only way to not-fly. (You'd have to be as old as I to get the little joke.) Since I have used this technique, I haven't lost a spring, or even been close to doing so. Good luck.