What2buy?

Johnnie

Hi all, first,, my knowledge is very limited and I am about to enrol in Mark's tutorials and I need some sound advice. I have the basic tools etc but feel it's time to invest in a timegrapher and ultrasonic cleaner, there are so many my head spins! Any ideas as to which? would be so helpful to me. Also to any of you that have completed Mark's courses, any tools that were a must have? Many thanks in advance. 

I think that you certainly need the timegrapher but not the u/s cleaner. You can clean equally well without one, it may take just a bit longer. I had one and I don't consider it that much important. Beside, isn't recommended to use it with flammable solutions, that is the ones that clean good. 

BTW you should post questions like this in tools section.

Edited by jdm

2 hours ago, Johnnie said:

Hi all, first,, my knowledge is very limited and I am about to enrol in Mark's tutorials and I need some sound advice. I have the basic tools etc but feel it's time to invest in a timegrapher and ultrasonic cleaner, there are so many my head spins! Any ideas as to which? would be so helpful to me. Also to any of you that have completed Mark's courses, any tools that were a must have? Many thanks in advance. 

Ops ! Sorry, have now posted in tool section.