Mark

Server Migration

posts now look all right the first time. good job Mark. Still no paste and no advanced but as you said, it will still take some doing. Thank you.

Both these are working for me in Chrome and Safari.

Anybody else have this problem?

Let me check again,

post-253-0-69127000-1417105603.png

Advance options working!

Pasting is not working in explorer. All options: cut and different paste grayed out. Does this report help you Mark? Thanks.

Edited by bobm12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I am looking for a camera with a macro function to photograph my work.  I had a 18 or 20 megapixel Sony point and shoot that worked great for super close pics, but lost it in a fire.  Dont remember the model but it was a pocket sized camera I could zoom and focus on pallet stones with excellent definition.   It was less than $200 US.   Now I can’t find a camera that will do the job for less than $500  Any suggestions?
    • Can you repair my Timex Rally also? 
    • I have a small confession. I "fixed" it after that picture was taken, by carefully carving the notches back in to the brass with a sharp knife. It looks and winds a whole lot better, but yes, the real fix would be to replace the crown. The wear  to the crown and the plating suggests this is a well used watch, so the results of the service are all the more impressive. Edit: The crown carving was done by removing the crown and stem assembly and grabbing its shaft in my rechargeable drill's chuck, then cutting in to the surface with a sharp modeling knife blade. The original notches were barely visible, so some good light and a steady hand were needed. The result is vastly improved in terms of both looks and function, but a new crown would be the correct solution to the problem. 
    • yikes that crown is worn!
    • Ebay (or AliX for new items only) are definitely your friends, be it for a new watch build, parts or restoration project without the hassle of driving around just to find that IF there was something interesting for a good price it has been taken already.  Watch this video by our host Mark Lovick and consider enrolling the online course for a complete, gradual education and certification.