HAC Ballerinca clock

luiazazrambo

12 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Goodness, where did you get that?  

Photoshop is your friend. The hat I stole from the internet, likewise the background, and OH's hansom features are carefully clipped from his profile pic. All intended as a bit of light hearted fun, I assure you. :P

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AndyHull said:

I'm sure I saw some similar plastic domes on either ebay or ali express, being sold as display cases or some such.

In fact... try this ebay search... https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=plastic+display+dome+large&_frs=1

Thank you for this but mine one is a funny shaped one. My plan is to fill the gap with acrylic glue and to polish it.

IMG_20190411_214444.jpg

IMG_20190411_214454.jpg

So I went to bed at 5 o'clock in the morning then had to work after 3 hours later. Tonight I am not going to play with clocks because i have no patience and mistakes do happen even without it. I must repaint the base as somebody damaged it all around when she/he tried to open it with a screwdriver. Would you know what is that gold toned tarnish on the aluminium plate which is also damaged here and there?

Edited by luiazazrambo