Hello from Italy

Hallo, I'm Angelo 57 years old. With a past like electronic, telecomm, software engineer, now with a completely different job. From few years i'm an entusiast to restore old wrist watches. Yesterday night I completed Mark's third course, level 3. Excellent course that gave me a lot of new knowledge.  A great support to improve my small skill.  I love doing myself tools that i need, so i hope to present here in the future some of them for all of you. But the way to  knowledge must be very long. I'm very happy to be between you. I'm sorry for my not perfect English.   

Best  regards Angelo

4 hours ago, clockboy said:

Welcome Angelo, I used to own a house in Italy (12 years) in the region of Abruzzo. This is a very friendly forum a with no question too trivial. Lots of members here to help & advise.

Enjoy "godere"

Abruzzo !  Very nice. I'm from PARMA (Emilia Romagna)  A town in the half way between Milan and Bologna.

8 hours ago, vinn3 said:

Angeio;  welcome to the forum !  Bon jer no  ?  vin

8 hours ago, vinn3 said:

8 hours ago, vinn3 said:

14 hours ago, clockboy said:

Welcome Angelo, I used to own a house in Italy (12 years) in the region of Abruzzo. This is a very friendly forum a with no question too trivial. Lots of members here to help & advise.

Enjoy "godere"

Not more in Abruzzo ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from Florence & Tourin!

I started watchmaking as hobby a few months ago, as I am commuting weekly between Florence and Tourin, I have made this my Tourin hobby and I am filling up my apartment with more and more tools... you know how it goes ;) 

I spent nights watching videos and I just had to register to the forum!

See you around. Cheers.