Seiko 5106A Day Disk Needed - 870001Y

Hey folks,

Yet more trouble with mySeikomatic-P/, the day disk and gear are separated, and I just cannot reform the rivet, plus,the disk is in very poor condition so I'd like to replace anyway.

Anyone have any ideas where to source this part (870001Y)?

Of the two scrap movements on eBay, one has the disc missing, and the other is also separated as mine is.

Any help much appreciated!

I've had a look at this one, however my day disk has Monday to Friday twice in sequence, so it's split into 14ths, and it progresses one at a time. So if I was to use this one on my watch, I believe it would alternate between English and Swedish?
Now I have a closer look, the disc in the photo is to be paired with the U-Ring circlip type clip to secure the day disc, so maybe it's the wrong photo! I'll send an email to inquire, will keep you posted.

day.jpg

1 hour ago, JBerry said:

I've had a look at this one, however my day disk has Monday to Friday twice in sequence, so it's split into 14ths, and it progresses one at a time. So if I was to use this one on my watch, I believe it would alternate between English and Swedish?
Now I have a closer look, the disc in the photo is to be paired with the U-Ring circlip type clip to secure the day disc, so maybe it's the wrong photo! I'll send an email to inquire, will keep you posted.

Looks like that is the disc with the larger cogs   Checked on Jules and it looks like it's only a 5106A and a 5146A day disc. So not compatible from any other movement . Fingers crossed that mehima has. He use the same pictures sometimes so maybe it's not the right photo. Says product code 5106 so think it's the right disc. 

Edited by rogart63

Mehima had it! Exactly what I'm after.

Also, I acquired three of these watches, two of these have had separated day discs, and all three had loose Canon pinions I have had to tighten.

day.jpg

• Like 1