Help Required to remove crown stem

This is an old rip curl watch with tide indicator. I’ve owned it for at least 22 years. My daughter recently found it and decided she likes it. The inside of the glass and face appear a bit fogged, so basically want to remove the crown to access this. Also any tips to help make it water resistant around the crown and gasket would be handy. It was WR to 10atm when new. 

8931716E-8A9C-417A-B93D-49CCBAB97262.jpeg

Hi This is a france eubauches movement   (technotime) there should be a calibre number on the movement for identification purposes.   Inside the crown is usually a small neoprene/rubber ring gasket, replacing this  along with the case gasket after treating them with silicone grease just a smear  and re fitting will improve its its capability to shed water. To remove the stem on these i think it was pull out the stem and a small tag swings out press this tag down and draw out the stem.  If you can find the calibre number on the movement it would be a great help.

• Like 1