Jewel sizes question.

I have lost a balance cap jewel stone from a movement, they jump like fleas, never to be seen again!  Anyway, I have a few scrappers that I have compared and tried to fit but, no go. I have found an assortment at Cousins,  https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/jewel-holes-end-stones. I have never had to find a replacement before and just wondered whether it’s likely that there will be one of the size I need amongst them or can you buy them by size somewhere? I’ve measured the other one and it’s 1.10mm.  

Thanks

Hi dave, Use a transparent bag, zip loc ... To remove and  install the end stone inside, check my thread titled ,   tips on safe removal and installation of fidly jewels.

Will you also disclose the caliber you lost the jewel off of. 

Regards

2 hours ago, vinn3 said:

the 19th century watchmakers bench was designed stop "pingers".  used by students and gernymen,   a small bench with 3 sides in glass.  vin

yea sometimes i wish i could just put myself in a white plastic bubble.

davy: you can get individual seitz jewels from ofrei.com. they have a 1.10mm they are $7.20 US

3 hours ago, vinn3 said:

the 19th century watchmakers bench was designed stop "pingers".  used by students and gernymen,   a small bench with 3 sides in glass.  vin

Vinn, glove box always wins. 

7 hours ago, Davey57 said:

I have lost a balance cap jewel stone from a movement, they jump like fleas, never to be seen again!  Anyway, I have a few scrappers that I have compared and tried to fit but, no go. I have found an assortment at Cousins,  https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/jewel-holes-end-stones. I have never had to find a replacement before and just wondered whether it’s likely that there will be one of the size I need amongst them or can you buy them by size somewhere? I’ve measured the other one and it’s 1.10mm.  

Thanks

Can you give us the movement & Calibre.