7750 service help

Is this the correct orientation for the chronograph cam? My first go was a fail so just want to check I’ve got everything in the right place before I proceed further

592229fa5ffa064eb081cbe577ef1a1e.jpg

In one of marks videos he states that he has engaged the cam (given it a slight turn with his tweezers), so he can fit the chronograph runner wheel. I think this is what I’ve done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/4/2019 at 8:35 PM, HSL said:

Seems to be in place.. On the wrong device to see clearly but will upload a pic which you can compare with..

IMG_20190404_212139.jpg

Thanks alot, as far as I can see I'm good to progress further.

On 4/4/2019 at 8:53 PM, watchweasol said:

Hi AP  there is a service document on cousins uk site I have loaded the pdf exploded diagram might be of some assistance for you

1075_ValJoux 7750 Pages 8-13.pdf 4.65 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks for the help, I do have those diagrams from eta. The cam orientation is totally different from the videos I've seen and also Lawsons tutorial, so not sure if it actually works in the position the diagram, which is odd.

The 7750 is quite straight forward to work with I add some pics which shows you what to look for and help you in the progress..

Good luck and keep up the good work!

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A3_B.jpg

A4.jpg

A4_B.jpg

A5.jpg

A6.jpg

A7.jpg

A8.jpg

A9.jpg

A10.jpg

• Like 1

You've confirmed a couple of things with those pictures, so thanks for taking the time to do this. Fingers crossed i'm going to get a chance to assemble it tomorrow, hopefully I can post a video of it working