Where can I get a click screw for this Orient?

Lc130

Hi All

I'm a beginner and I've lost the screw for the click in an Orient H9.  None of my spares seem to work.  As you can see in the photos the click doesn't fit over the post which makes me think it was not an ordinary screw.  Any ideas?

Thank you

Charlie

IMG_3642.thumb.JPG.31c3659b41e3b45021fc7c4588e87824.JPGIMG_3643.thumb.JPG.81184666de67f418093cac02d1498865.JPG

30 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi Lc   what is the calibre number of the movement you will need that to locate the parts you need

The movement is stamped P and in another location H9.  Others have told me that it's similar to a G11 and 28504.

Thank you

Charlie 

Many thanks!  I think you've saved the project.  I'll PM you and send an addressed envelope.  Before you go to the trouble,  does it have a "shoulder" as mentioned by watchweasol?

Thank you

Charlie

Didn't check...but I will in the morning and get back to you...it is not the same movement... BUT...since the pawl looks the same I think there's a pretty good chance it's the same screw..I figure it's worth the price of postage to find out...education should always be so cheap.

14 hours ago, yankeedog said:

Didn't check...but I will in the morning and get back to you...it is not the same movement... BUT...since the pawl looks the same I think there's a pretty good chance it's the same screw..I figure it's worth the price of postage to find out...education should always be so cheap.

Many thanks!  PM sent.