How do I check if I am still a member? I have not been to this website for more than 3 months.

How do I check if I am still a member?
I have not been to this website for more than 3 months.
I can't watch Mr. Mark's vip video right now.
As mentioned many many many times via every possible way of communicating to members, the Early access videos are now on https://www.watchrepairlessons.com/

Also, this is not the place to seek support if you are having problems - please use the contact form on the watch repair lessons website.

Thank you :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There are days I get full access to the site and days even the mainpage wouldn,t open. The issue is now solved by VPN.

That suggests a local issue either with your firewall or your ISP. if you cant get access you can confirm this via multiple 'is it down or just me' websites which can be found in Google.

I use an independent monitoring service which tells me the minute there are any issues and WRT currently shows 99.99% uptime on a monthly basis.

Unfortunately this is not a rich website.

I have Absolutely zero idea what this statement means. Rich in what?

Hi Mark,   I know the issue is local, the phone company did modestly say so, they then recommended VPN, which worked.

The error should have told me my ISP is weak, instead said ,the site is not within reach, I even once got an error saying, still negotiating with the site. :o

I am a relic of card punching era. 

Regards joe

• Like 1

Its a computer term which basically means the site is user friendly to interactive features like multiple menus, drag and drop facilities, browser plugins etc
This is a discussion forum website based on pretty much the most popular forum software available - ipboard. How many drag and drop facilities and browser plugins are required?

Is it the general consensus that the software I pay for is not good enough for purpose? If so I will sort something out!

Personally I'm impressed by both the quality of the board software and its administration work. Put simply it's miles ahead any other discussion forums I've seen - assuming they go to the effort of maintaining a website, instead of sitting on the like of Facebook. 

Edited by jdm
  • Like 2

It is an excellent website, totally fit for purpose and in my opinion needs no alteration whatsoever. Easy to navigate around the different forums. Picture uploads are quick and clear. Works with any browser...

Why fix it if it aint broke...The RIA term or Rich website mentioned does'nt apply.

Sorry Mark I was just telling you what it meant not saying that we need it

3 minutes ago, chrisdt said:

It is an excellent website, totally fit for purpose and in my opinion needs no alteration whatsoever. Easy to navigate around the different forums. Picture uploads are quick and clear. Works with any browser...

Why fix it if it aint broke...The RIA term or Rich website mentioned does'nt apply.

Sorry Mark I was just telling you what it meant not saying that we need it

No problem - I'm just checking. There's always that niggle inside that things can be better :D

Rich is terms of cash. To get the domain it deserves. 

I think it is a one man financed institution. Am I right?  

I can,t even be a patron, fund transfer from Iranian banks, no paypal no credit card.

Fund raising.:gym:

Regards joe

12 minutes ago, jdm said:

Personally I'm impressed by both the quality of the board software and its administration work. Put simply it's miles ahead any other discussion forums I've seen - assuming they go to the effort of maintaining a website, instead of sitting on the like of Facebook. 

To do without sitting on the likes of facebook costs money dosn,t it.