Need replacement seiko dial

hi again 

I got this seiko 7s26 of eBay spares and repairs and manged to fix it 

The only thing is the Dial is badly scratched and has a circle scratch in the light where the hands where crushed 

I manged to cover the main scratch with a blue pen but it's to dark 

My eyes are like super good 

So I really notice even the blue is wrong 

Can anybody point me to this dial for sale anywhere 

Cheers

IMG_20190322_193526_232.jpg

I really want the same dial that bad 

I absolutely love the watch and the dial is what makes it for me 

I brought a green military Dial and some new hands but don't want to use the dial it just won't suit it at all after how good the watch looks now 

Looks like you've got a 7S26-0020, that is an SKX007 / SKX009 "true" diver, which the Pepsi version has the last 20 minutes colored differently on the rotating bezel, to hint about usable air range. Needless to say, a colored range on dial doesn't really have a function on a diver or not, it's purely aesthetic on the so-called "speed racer" models.

Suggest that you look some of the million pictures about your watch in it's original form, which in my opinion looks superb in either black or Pepsi variations. Parts to restore it can be easily found.

Otherwise a brand new SNKK27 is just $64.30 on Amazon.

Edited by jdm

Hi    Thats a cracking watch, pity about the dial, Myself I would try a better repair check through artists colour charts and maybe by mixing colours you can get a close enough match. If that fails then by all means continue the search.  I like to keep watches and clocks as original as poss not always succesfull

I want the Watch to stay as is just with the same dial in good condition 

The pics really don't do it justice when it's on your wrist it's amazing 

The photo is what it was like when I got it broken

If anybody knows if you can get the same dial on its own that would be great if I have to buy the same watch then I might do in time 

Also if my eyes where bad then it might not effect me. But my eyes are just drawn to the damage 

Screenshot_20190324_212826.jpg